Wednesday, July 7, 2010

August Book Club!

Okay, so I finally remembered to update this about the new subject we are reading about!

We are going to read about and study our personalities. The first thing we each need to do is take a personality 'test'. Jeannie has about 5 books that each have these tests or you can take one online at this website: similarminds.com/global5.html

Once you have determined which personality type you are you can read about it and study yourself so that you can improve your parenting skills, social skills, etc. Then it will be fun to talk about it at bookclub to see what personalities we all are and how we best interact, etc.

The name of the book that I have is: Know Your Parenting Personality by Janet Levine. Talk to Jeannie if you want to borrow one of hers. I will also pass this one around!

The bookclub will be at Kelly's house with Jeannie conducting the discussion!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! Nice thoughts guys! Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave Aubrey the wrong internet test information. You need to go to similarminds.com/test.html If this gives you problems please call me. As a disclaimer this is not the most valid test. A better test is found in the books, so if you don't feel good about the online test let me know.

    ReplyDelete