Monday, July 12, 2010

Correct Info...

Hey ladies! I realized that I gave Aubrey the wrong internet address. I had my family all take the test last night. It was pretty fun. Anyways try this site instead http://similarminds.com/test.html
If this gives you problems please call me. You are looking for the Enneagram test. It's only 45 questions. When you are done write down your scores for the 9 types. Normally your dominant personality is the highest one, but I must admit this test is not the most valid and reliable test for it. The ones in the book are better, so if you feel it wasn't a good indicator for you I'll get you the 140 question test.

I have two copies of the book available right now. Please call if you want them. I have 3 others that are still on hold, but hopefully they will come in soon. I hope it's fun for everyone!
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment